Wax Hair Removal
Women opt for wax depilation out of laziness on the one hand and out of the desire for beauty on the other. As the old saying goes, no pain, no gain. Still, let’s be honest, this is one of the most efficient methods.
Before the treatment the skin must be cleaned and dried. We also apply cooling and pain killing products. Then we apply the wax, in keeping with the natural direction of hair growth and cover it with a depilation strip. The strip is strongly pulled in the opposite direction.
When there is no hair remaining we apply soothing products on the irritated skin. After this treatment your body will stay silky for 3-4 weeks.
Ultrasounds are more and more used by renowned salons as an exceptionally efficient tool that helps model the body by fat cell reduction in the critical areas.
Willing to keep up with the global trends we also have a super modern ultrasonic device. It is much appreciated by our customers. Sudden pressure changes within fat cells result in their implosion (rupture). Consequently, the body perceives them as food cells and naturally metabolises them as such.
the ultrasonic liposuction is a painless and effective treatment. Not only does it help get rid of unwanted curves but also positively affects natural collagen in the skin. See for yourself and book a visit.
Mechanical vacuum and roller massage
The dermomassager stimulates the lymphatic system and blood perfusion. It also stimulates fibroblasts to better synthesize skin supporting fibres. Its main aim, however, is to remove adhesions in the fatty tissue, which results in a visible cellulite reduction.
During the treatment blood vessels loosen up. The improved blood circulation helps remove unnecessary metabolism products.
- cellulite reduction
- intensive body firming and modelling
- body mass reduction
- stimulation of the blood and lymphatic systems
- Skin smoothing
- lump and swelling reduction, lymphostasis treatment
- fat reduction
- cancer or tumours
- thrombosis, varicose veins, thrombophlebitis
- skin lesions, especially those left by contagious diseases
- skin and blood vessel damage
- venous thromboembolic diseases (e.g. thrombophlebitis)
- coronary artery disease and cardiac failure
- high blood pressure (second stage and higher)
- heart failure, recent heart infraction, congenital heart defects
- skin diseases and skin inflammation, breaks in the skin
- angiomas or lipomas within the treated area
Before the treatment:
- do not sunbathe or use a sun tanning bed 24 hours before the treatment
- absolutely avoid chemical peels (AHA, BHA and PHA acids) within the treated area 1 week prior to the treatment
Stages of the treatment:
- the treated area is prepared
- a product is applied on the skin for the device head to slide easily
- a care product is applied on the treated area
After the treatment:
do not sunbathe or use a sun tanning bed 24 hours after the treatment
In order for the treatment to give the best results you should drink mineral water (1,5-2 litres a day), follow a low-fat and low-sugar diet and increase your sport activity during the entire therapy.
The treatment time: 20 - 60 minutes, depending on the range of the treated area
Up to 2 treatment sessions per week; a series of 6-10 treatment sessions
Cryolipolysis - Kriolpol HT
Cryolipolysis is the cutting edge, non-invasive and long-lasting fat reduction method.
This innovative technique was patented in 2008. It involves selective freezing of fat cells. It has been proven that fat cells are more sensitive to low temperatures than the fibres that surround them. It has also been demonstrated that the controlled application of low temperatures in chosen areas can reduce the hypodermic fat without damaging the skin. This was the discovery that led to the patenting of the new technology which is now used in the non-invasive cryolipolysis treatment.
The treatment involves cooling down fat cells in order to break them up. When cooled down fat cells expand and are subjected to the apoptosis process, i.e. the programmed cell death. The body removes them with other metabolic by-products. Consequently, the fatty tissue is reduced.
100 percent of the frozen fat cells are removed from the body and they do not regenerate. However, this does not mean that new fat cells cannot be created anymore. Patients have to control their body weight and diet. In order to keep the effects of the treatment you need to change your eating habits and lifestyle.
The best effects of the treatment are visible after 2-3 months.
- local fat deposits: the belly, back, thighs, riding breeches and above the knees
- body firming and modelling
- heart, liver, kidney diseases
- pregnancy, menstruation
- skin and local inflammations, wounds, skin diseases, cancer
- local blood circulation disorders, hypersensitivity to low temperatures
- the treatment cannot be accompanied by other methods of cold stimulation
- raynaud's disease (hands and feet artery spasms)
- hives tricked by cold
Before the treatment:
- absolutely avoid chemical peels (AHA, BHA acids) within the treated area 1-2 weeks prior to the treatment
- do not sunbathe, use a sun tanning bed nor swim in chlorinated water for 2-3 days
- it is recommended to drink more water 2-3 days prior to the treatment
- When you arrive for your visit you will be asked to fill in a client's questionnaire so that we can rule out any contraindications for the treatment
Stages of the treatment:
a skin fold is cooled down and sucked in by the device. The temperature is brought down in a controlled and selective way to reach maximum 5 degrees centigrade at the fat cells level. the treatment is 100 percent safe and painless.
After the treatment:
- absolutely avoid chemical peels (AHA, BHA acids) within the treated area for 1-2 weeks
- do not sunbathe for 2-5 days
- do not use saunas for 2-5 days
- absolutely avoid manual and mechanical massages of the treated area
How long is the treatment?
- One head is used between 45 and 60 minutes.
- The shortest possible session takes 45 minutes.
- A session cannot take longer than 3 hours.
- The number of head applications and the treatment time are customised.
The number of head applications and the treatment time are customised.
A high-class vacuum massage is one of the most effective ways to reduce cellulite or local adiposity, to shape the body and much more. Thanks to the Cellu M6® Keymodule i  we can offer you not only body treatments but also face, neck, cleavage and breast treatment. Endermologie is a perfect means to combat ageing symptoms, even on the most sensitive parts of your body. In addition, the treatment constitutes a pleasant experience and relaxes our patients. This is especially true of the face massage that rhythmically stimulates and tightens the skin.
Consequently, after a few sessions not only can you expect a cellulite and body mass reduction but also a tight, bright and smooth skin.
You will see the effects of this pleasant and relaxing treatment as soon as after the first session and won’t be able to wait for the last one.
The treatment takes 45-60 minutes. Initially, there are 2 sessions a week and later only 1. A crucial element of every session is a special suit that makes you feel comfortable, protects you while enabling a more intensive treatment. We offer 5, 10 and 15- treatment session packages. A package of 15 sessions (2 sessions per week) will give you maximum satisfaction.